Ambassador


 photo Instagramtag.jpg

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thank you...

To that someone who has once been the priority in my life...

Just something random that I feel I shld post it up just because I love reading old entries time after time to see how much I've grown, not physically, but in terms of my mental state. And also, I know that one day I will come to appreciate everything that has happened and not feel the soreness anymore.

Every night before I go to bed, there is always that one person who will slowly creep into my mind and and flood it with memories of us. From the first time to the last time. Even at times when I have problems sleeping, I'll think about that particular person and strangely enough, I'll fall asleep soon after. Thinking about him no longer brings me heartache, but instead there is the feeling of warmth and comfort. Thank you so much for coming into my life and letting me know how true happiness feels like. Thank you for giving me comfort even when you're long gone. Thank you.











By the time this post is up, I would have been onto my 2nd day in Hongkong! Another 5D4N here before I need to go back to reality aka Singapore and look for a job hahahaha damn. So before that happens, I'm gna hve the time of my life in HK!!!! BWAHAHAHA BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment