Ambassador


 photo Instagramtag.jpg

Monday, August 12, 2013

Visuals

I realized that I haven't been posting anything of what's happening in here other than th Bangkok pictures taken last year December LOL. Supa fail but I shall attempt to correct this by uploading some visuals over the past few months hahahahaha #betterlatethannever #longpostcomingup

All the way from when I just snipped off my hair!!! Here they go~
















Preparing for BBQ at Ys's place!





The best girlfriends one can ever have


Loklok at RP with my darling girl.


The giant moth that Daddy caught outside our hse!!!!! Definitely bigger than my face~~~



When sist made the decision to go even shorter ;)

Our fav stylist @ Salon Vim!!!!







Preparations for Ys's 21ST.











Our princess for that night~




COUSIN'S WEDDINGGGGG~~~~



MY MOST FAV PERSON - Grandma's 80th birthday



Dinner with the boys.









Korean BBQ with our fav cousin from Dad's side!!!!







LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.











PHEW~ That was a rly long string of pictures hehe. BKK trip with the girls up next!!! WAIT FOR IT~~

No comments:

Post a Comment